Did you know you can support CU Denver students through the shopping you already do every week? When you connect your King Soopers or City Market loyalty card to CU Denver, a percentage of every transaction associated with your card number is donated to the Loving Lynx fund.
That means every grocery trip will help a CU Denver student who’s facing an unexpected crisis—from a medical emergency, to a natural disaster, to housing insecurity.
Sign up today to transform your everyday shopping into Loving Lynx support:
- Visit https://www.kingsoopers.com/signin or https://www.citymarket.com/signin
- Sign in if you have an account—or click “Create an Account” and enter your name, email, and password. If you have an existing loyalty card, enter your card number or “Alt ID” (usually a phone number)
- Once logged in, go to the user icon toward the top right corner of the window. From the drop-down menu, click “My Account”
- Scroll the menu options and select “View Community Rewards”
- When prompted to “Find an Organization,” use the search bar to look up either “WS338” or “University of Colorado Denver”
- When the “University of Colorado Denver” option appears, click “Enroll”