CU Denver News wants your unique holiday stories. From family disputes to travel mishaps, cooking fiascoes to household accidents—we want to hear your one-of-a-kind tales of woe and wonder.
We will publish the best and boldest in CU Denver News and on the university’s official social media channels.
If you’re looking for guidance, may we suggest these possibilities:
- Travels: Missed planes, derailed trains, and broken-down automobiles
- Traditions: Presents left in shoes, letters attached to balloons, and coins hidden in cakes
- Visitors: Long-lost cousins, unexpected guests, and family reunions
- Accidents: turkey-baking, leaf-raking, and candle-lighting mishaps
- Surprises: engagements, marriages, babies, career shifts, elopements, and everything unexpected
All students, faculty, staff, alumni, and Lynx friends can send us their holiday tales. University Communications will choose the published entries, which may be edited for length or clarity.