So much in the world has changed in the last month. Tivoli Station remains committed to supporting the teaching and learning needs of Auraria students, faculty, and staff. Though our doors are closed, we remain open online to help make your remote learning experience easier. We’ve adapted to meet your needs by offering a new complimentary Concierge Shopping Service with free shipping right to your door. We look forward to the day we can open our doors and see all of you again. In the interim, stay safe and be well, and know that you can count on our support.
NEW! CONCIERGE SHOPPING SERVICE & FREE SHIPPING
Call 303-556-3232, and our knowledgeable and friendly staff will help you find what you’re looking for and ship it for *free right to your doorstep.
(*standard domestic UPS shipping)
Tivoli Station is offering FREE access to e-textbooks through our partnership with VitalSource. Use your institution email address to access up to seven (7) titles to borrow for FREE through May 25, 2020.
- Go to VitalSource Helps. First-time users should click Create a VitalSource account to begin.
- Returning VitalSource users can use existing credentials to log in or click Forgot Password to reset account.
- Once logged in to your Bookshelf account, click Explore to search by title.
- When you find the title you are looking for, click on the title’s book cover to Borrow.
- An item-counter in the lower-left corner of the Bookshelf screen will help keep track of the number of books borrowed.
CU Denver and MSU Denver students may purchase up to $750 of course materials per semester and charge it to their tuition bill May 18 – June 18, 2020.
Eligible CCD students can get an advance on their financial aid funds at the beginning of the summer semester to buy textbooks.
Tivoli Station is partnering with MBS Textbook Exchange, the nation’s largest textbook wholesaler, to offer you the best prices for your used books. Use their convenient, prepaid UPS return label to ship your books back, and you’ll receive a payment by check or through PayPal within three weeks of the date they are received.
The deadline for rental textbook returns is extended to June 1. Tivoli Station will email you return instructions and a prepaid UPS return label. Please Note: Tivoli Station will charge you the difference between the rental price and the purchase price on all unreturned rentals.