University of Colorado Denver Receives Accolades in Sustainability, Business Analytics, Early Childhood Education
Several master’s programs at the University of Colorado Denver were recently awarded top ranking status, according to Intelligent.com’s 2021 report. This includes programs in the Business School, School of Education & Human Development, and School of Public Affairs focusing on sustainability, business analytics, early childhood education, and more.
CU Denver was listed among thousands of public institutions in the nation—the comprehensive research guide is based on an assessment of 2,277 accredited colleges and universities. Each program is evaluated based on curriculum quality, graduation rate, reputation, and post-graduate employment.
CU Denver’s Top Ranked Programs
- Professional MBA, specialization in Managing for Sustainability ranked #3
- Master’s of Science in Business Analytics ranked #4
- Master’s in Early Childhood Education Degree ranked #17
- MBA in Health Administration ranked #31
- Master’s in Public Administration Degree ranked #34
- Master’s in Criminal Justice Degree ranked #37
The 2021 rankings are calculated through a unique scoring system that includes student engagement, potential return on investment, and leading third-party evaluations.
Intelligent.com analyzed thousands of schools with comparable programs on a scale of 0 to 100, with CU Denver making it to the final list for the above seven programs. The methodology uses an algorithm that collects and analyzes multiple rankings into one score to easily compare each university’s degree program.